Continuity/Ongoing Merchandising Services
Lawrence Merchandising representatives service in major retailers on a regular basis. Our Speed 2 Sales approach provides results by initiating additional activity that enhances the sell-through process. This approach is especially effective for our continuity programs as we maximize the efficiencies of our talented teams who are already servicing in many retailers. For example, a weekly service deployment can enable our merchandisers to handle multiple calls in a single visit. While utilizing speed, agility and flexibility we are able to give each program the time and attention required to drive sales revenue, profitability and ROI. Our clients are able to see measurable results and receive personal attention to their programs within the designated call.
We provide the following ongoing merchandising solutions:
- Visual Merchandising - Strategic product placement at retail is a key factor to enticing customers to choose your brand. It takes an experienced merchandiser with an eye for spacing, color arrangement and product positioning to create an effective presentation of your merchandise that will catch the eye of the purchaser. Frequent refresh, straightening and cleaning ensures ongoing visual appeal. Consumers will notice and buy a product that looks good on the selling floor.
- Retail Planograms - Set-Ups and Resets - With retail planogram services, you can bring new in-store merchandise to the floor quickly and efficiently. Our product display planogram set-ups and resets keep the latest products up-front and on display for your consumers.
- Inventory Management by SKU - Provides detailed data in real-time for effective inventory management and product replenishment.
- Out-Of-Stock Reduction - Replenishment and merchandise facing keeps product full on the selling floor, minimizes the retailer’s use of their resources to handle merchandise, and ensures product specific attention in a timely manner.
- Re-Order Service – Orders written manually by service representatives ensures up-to-date, accurate information and provides additional input or detail that may not be available through comparable POS replenishment processes. Order data may be downloaded directly to your system for speed and efficiency in processing replenishment.
- Product Sampling - In-store demonstration brings your latest merchandise to the consumer, allowing person-to-person, verbal interaction with potential buyers. Sampling provides the opportunity to introduce a new product and talk specifically about the attributes while giving the customer an added reason to consider purchasing your product.
- Credits/Returns - Processing manufacturer Return to Vendor (RTV) programs can be a time-consuming effort. Additional merchandising service support expedites the Return Authorization process while redirecting the responsibility from store personnel and ensures prompt, efficient and accurate product returns for vendors and manufacturers.
Through our existing relationships with retailers, we have knowledge about the retailers’ methods, processes and personnel; we are able to implement new product introductions and merchandising solutions quickly and with less lead time than others in the industry. Contact our team of experts today for a comprehensive assessment and solution to your business needs.