Delivering Client Value
All Retail Merchandising Companies Are Not Created Equal.
THE LMS DIFFERENCE
ONE SIZE FITS
ONE – YOU.
- One-size-fits-all doesn’t work in retail merchandising. So we don’t force you into a template. Some service companies do that through their syndicated models. Instead we customize and design a program that maximizes ROI for your operation.
- Your vision. Our mission. We provide a wide range of retail merchandising service delivery models, from straightforward projects to fully customized integrated solutions. We focus on identifying the right model for your business needs, to help you get the most from your investment. We deliver on your vision of success. That is one of the reasons 80% of our continuity clients expanded their business with us last year.
- Our web-based workforce automation and reporting systems are customized to your needs and help you drive results proactively. You get a seamless, real-time and transparent view of performance, presented in a way that makes sense for your business. Our automated workforce management system allows us to set up and schedule assignments in minutes and track performance daily, removing the complexity of managing projects across multiple locations.
YOU HAVE OUR
- We’re listening. We hear you. Everything we do is aligned with your goals. We start by understanding your needs. We ask insightful questions, and listen carefully to your answers. That way, we focus on what matters most to you.
- We’re proactive planners and hit the ground running. We don’t make guesses or assumptions. Instead, we roll up our sleeves and do our homework. We go to stores and conduct research on every single assignment. We identify methods to maximize on-site time investment. We anticipate and minimize obstacles. And prior to launch, our Quality Assurance Team reviews each step to validate instructions and process components. We take the time to plan carefully, because execution and maximizing your ROI is everything.
- Our organizational structure is deliberately designed to place you in the center of everything we do. Our structure consists of cross-functional teams dedicated to specific clients. These teams work as a unit, leveraging their individual expertise to help build the best solutions for you.
WE WORK SMARTER
- We make decisions in minutes, not days. Our flat and agile organizational structure helps us respond to your needs faster. Our business is designed to work at the speed of your business.
- Continuous Improvement isn’t an initiative; it’s what we do every day. Process Improvement is part of our DNA. We assess the in-store call, out-of-store support, your needs, and all other facets associated with providing excellent service. This passion for improvement translates directly to a better return on your investment. That’s one reason why we build longstanding relationships like Target, our partner of over 53 years.
- We’re prepared for the unexpected. Even with the best planning, things happen. It is part of the retail world. An effective service recovery process is a key ingredient to success. Our Quality Assurance team reviews projects daily so we catch and fix issues before they become a significant problem. This is one of the reasons we regularly achieve over 98% completion rates…even when store conditions are different than planned.
ADVANTAGES OF PARTNERSHIP
To build a sustainable advantage in the demanding retail industry, you need a merchandising services partner you can count on. One that puts you first. One that’s focused on delivering the highest levels of satisfaction and earning the strongest client loyalty through performance. We get it. We are that company. Our clients see the advantages and recommend us to others…so frequently that almost 70% of our new clients are from referrals.
IT STARTS WITH THE RIGHT TEAM AND THE RIGHT CULTURE
Creating a client focused, performance driven team starts with people and culture. We hire talented professionals that inherently know this. They understand that our success is completely linked to your success and have that mentality as a deeply ingrained behavior. We also invest in leaders that are experienced. Our leaders are retail industry veterans. Most of them were actually in your shoes for the majority of their career…as merchants, store leaders, operations leaders and representing brands. Their experience – and their relentless focus on your goals – translates to results for you. Click here to read more about our leaders
WITH LMS, YOU GET MORE
- More intel: You get deeper analytics and deeper insights. Our workforce management system allows us to set up unique call surveys and deliver custom reporting that makes it easy to get the store execution information you need to drive your business.
- More communication: Our organizational structure is based on cross-functional teams centered on our clients and led by a dedicated Client Team Director. This means you get better communication, more frequently and from a dedicated team.
- More actionable reporting: Our merchandisers report their services online daily. We provide reporting when and how you need it. From custom dashboards to excel databases to power point presentations, we provide what is needed for your internal and external teams.
- More transparency: We can’t promise that everything will be perfect…no company can. We can promise that we will always share the truth and be completely transparent. We can promise to work persistently to resolve any challenges.
"Thank you for your continued partnership throughout these last several months, your prompt responses and agility in working to get our stores back on track has been impressive, and we couldn’t have navigated this issue as smoothly as we did without the great work from LMS!!"
- Buyer, Mass Retailer
OUR COLLABORATIVE PROCESS
1 Partnership Kick-Off
We listen, ask questions and understand your goals.
What does success look like for you? We take the time to understand. For a straightforward merchandising project, it might be as simple as a quick phone call led by your Client Account Manager. For complex initiatives, it could be a group meeting led by LMS leaders from each department. It’s based on your needs.
2 LAUNCH AND DISCOVERY
We research and leverage our past experience.
Your LMS cross-functional team is made up of experienced retail professionals. We dive into the details, looking at your project from every angle. We do in-store research, talk to store managers, conduct time studies, evaluate the required materials and use our past experience to identify the best approach.
3 PLANNING AND SOLUTION
We create a solution targeted to your goals.
We know that the right start creates the right finish. We never force cookie-cutter solutions on you. Instead, we invest time up front to clearly understand the objectives and then implement the best service delivery model. We provide training programs, unique surveys, and customized visit timing or sequences, based on your needs.
4 EXECUTION AND ANALYTICS
We get to work and keep you in the loop.
Our Quality Assurance team proactively tracks performance on every single assignment, every day. Our Resource center provides field assistance to achieve immediate issue resolution. And, our client team shares real-time information and provides a deep dive review of the data and actionable insights. All of this comes together through a cross-functional team that is dedicated to your results.